Wednesday, January 4, 2017

New Year's Releases!

Happy 2017! I'm very excited for this year, especially as there are so many awesome new books being released. I usually don't keep on top of the new releases, but this year there are several books I'm actually anticipating. Here are my top 5 most anticipated book releases of this year:


  1. Cream Buns and Crime by Robin Stevens
  2. Into the No-Zone by Eugene Lambert 
  3. Amulet #8 by Kazu Kibuishi
  4. Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
  5. Hunted by Megan Spooner
These aren't all the books being released this year (obviously!), but these books are the ones I'm most looking forward to this year. There are also books from Sarah J. Mass and Cassandra Clare coming out this year which I can't wait for; I think my TBR pile is going to be going to pass 200 books this year!

What books are you excited for this year? Which books are you reading this year? And how big is your TBR pile? (Mine is currently 152 books!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment