Wednesday, May 3, 2017

May TBR

I had my first two exams yesterday, I have another one on Friday and another 30 from now until June. I'm stressed, tired and have no spare time. Yet I still managed to find a reading challenge that could fit into my busy schedule. To bring a little magic into an otherwise stressful time I decided to take part in the Harry Potter readathon.

This challenge doesn't actually start until May 15, so I have plenty of time to study and stress out about exams before the readathon starts. There is an official website, which has updates about what is going on as well as fun activities to take part in and earn house points. There is also a schedule so that everyone reads the same book at the same time, making discussions about each book much easier. This month I'll be reading:
  1. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
  2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets 
  3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

These books are all very short, so I should be able to finish them on time. I don't plan on reading any other books this month, but I'll see how that goes! 

If any of you are taking part in this readathon, let me now! I'd love to be able to chat with you and share the magical feels. Until then, keep reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment