Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Five characters who should be leads

Top Ten Tuesdays are run by the lovely ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish!

My interpretation of this week's topic was a little more inventive than usual. I decided to pick five characters which I think would be good as the lead roles in a film.

The biggest challenge with this topic was not only picking extroverted, confident characters, but also some of the characters who are bit quiet and withdrawn. I'm quite happy with my pick though, even if it is going to be a TFT (Top Five Tuesday)!


1- Julie from Code Name Verity: She is literally paid to act everyday, so she already has the training for it. I think she would be perfect in a film because not only is she confident, but she also has a dramatic flair that all actors should have.

2- Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices: It might just be me who gets this vibe from him  but I think Will could be the main male part in a film/ the annoying guy who reads a lot. (Although that is basically what he is in TID so maybe not..) He is also very cute so that's a plus!

3- Hamlet from...Hamlet: I'm picking Hamlet purely because he is one of the most dramatic characters I have ever read about and I think he would be a drama queen in whichever film he is placed in.

4- Cinder from The Lunar Chronicles: She would obviously have to be put in an action movie because she is so bad-ass and would be able to do all her own stunts. She isn't necessarily the most confident character out there but she doesn't have to be to be awesome.

5- Magnus Bane from The Shadowhunter World: Magnus has that cool fashion sense that most actors seem to have. He is also a very dramatic person, and is very good at acting (seriously, that guy deserves a medal)!

Do you agree with my list? Which characters do you think would be good actors?
And leave a link to your TTT down below so I can check it out!

And until next time, keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment