Sunday, November 5, 2017

November TBR

November is always a strange month because nothing seriously exciting happens this month. It is basically the month filled with anticipation for the start of the Christmas season. In England there is Bonfire Night (my favourite holiday of the year) but apart from that there isn't anything massive that happens.


My theme for reading this month is... Shadowhunters. Guess what I'm reading!

1- City of Lost Souls
2- Clockwork Princess
3- The Bane Chronicles
4- City of Heavenly Fire

As you can see I'm only planning on reading the Shadowhunters series this month as I realised most of my unread books are from this series. Hopefully they're all excellent reads!

What are you reading this month? Have you read any of the books on my list? Let me know in the comments below!

And until next time, keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment