Sunday, December 1, 2019

Autumn Book Haul

Wow! I'm back on this blog again, and just in time for blogmas! The festive season is now upon us and I though it would be good to kick it off with a final farewell to the Autumn season aka an extremely long book haul. I've been trying really hard to only buy two books a month, but as you can tell I went a little bit crazy last month and ended up buying 6 books! Whoops!

Anyways, all the books that are in red are ones I've read (see the play on words...) and all the ones in green are ones I still have to read, so you can see how balanced I've tried to keep it. Also, the ones in blue are the ones that my mum gave me (so at least it wasn't my money I was spending).

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
The Boy Who Steals Houses by C.G Drews
Someone Gives This Heart A Pen by Sophia Thanker
Panic by Lauren Oliver
Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer
The Shadowhunter Codex by Cassandra Clare
Reasons to Stay Alive by Matt Haig
A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer


They Both Die At The End by Adam Silvera
The Places I've Cried in Public by Holly Bourne
Songs about a Boy by Chris Russell
The Red Scrolls of Magic by Cassandra Clare
Lost Dogs and Lonely Hearts by Lucy Dillion

The Lido by Libby Page
Christmas on the Little Cornish Isles by Phillipa Ashley
Hygge and Kisses by Clara Christensen
The Cornish Cream Tea Bus by Cressida McLaughlin

So yeah, I ended up collecting 16 books over 3 months which is honestly more than I thought I was going to end up with. I'm desperately trying to get my TBR under 300 books but at this point it seems to be a losing battle!

How many books did you buy this Autumn? Have you read any of the books on my list?
Let me know in the comments below!

And until next time, keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment