Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Favourite Christmas books I've read in my life

Top Ten Tuesday: Holiday Reads

I love reading Christmas books in the build up to Christmas Day, reading four or five every December. For me, Christmas books are what Christmas movies are to most people: a way to get excited about the Christmas season whilst feeling warm and cosy inside. As a result, I have read a huge amount of Christmas books in my life and I have decided to use this prompt to list my favourites (so far).

This list is in no way ordered because I love all of them equally!

Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle
Book Depository # Goodreads

Angels at the Table by Debbie Macomber
Book DepositoryGoodreads
The Twelve Days of Dash and Lily by David Leviathan and Rachel Cohn
Book DepositoryGoodreads

Christmas at the Little Beach Street Bakery by Jenny Colgan
Book DepositoryGoodreads

...And a Happy New Year? by Holly Bourne
Book DepositoryGoodreads

Mistletoe and Murder by Robin Stevens
Book DepositoryGoodreads

My True Love Gave To Me edited by Stephanie Perkins
Book DepositoryGoodreads

And obviously... How the Grinch Stole Christmas! by Dr Seuss
Book DepositoryGoodreads

Do you read certain books at certain times of the year? Have you read any of these books?
Let me know in the comments below!

And until next time, keep reading!

5 comments:

  1. Nice list! I like to re-read A CHRISTMAS CAROL every year. It's short, entertaining, and just puts me in the mood for Christmas.

    I included Jenny Colgan on my list today because I want to read more of her books and she has several Christmas books that look fun.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only one I've read is that last one. One of them did my list for today, though.

    Here are some holiday reads I would like to read: My Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas is such a fun read for kids and adults alike.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm laughing at Mistletoe and Murder, will have to check that one out!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! SO MANY GOOD PICKS. I'm honestly in shock that I've never read Mistletoe and Murder.

    ReplyDelete