Thursday, January 25, 2018

My Life in Books Tag

Happy Birthday to me!
Happy Birthday to me!
Happy Birthday to MEEE!
Happy Birthday to me!

In case you haven't realised (because I was super subtle) it's my birthday. Well it's my birthday tomorrow but it's practically the same thing. So to celebrate I thought it would be fun to do a tag all about me and my love for books so you can get to know me a little better.

Let's go!

1- Find a book for each initial in your forename.
Messenger of Fear by Michael Grant; Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi; Am I Normal Yet by Holly Bourne

2-Count your age along your bookshelf- what book is it?
16- Northern Lights by Phillip Pullman
17 (for tomorrow!)- The Beginning Woods by Malcolm McNeill

3- Pick a book set in your city/state/country.
I couldn't think of any set in Belgium, but The 3 Serpents of the North Door by Saul Penfold is set in Norwich (where I was born).

4-Pick a world in a book you want to travel to.
Harry Potter (obviously) or Amulet by Kazu Kishubi

5- Pick a book that's your favourite colour.
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson.

6- Pick a book you have the fondest memories of.

7- Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
1984 by George Orwell; it took me almost 4 years before I finally finished this book.

8- Which book on TBR would give you the greatest sense of accomplishment when you finish it?
The Sword of Shannara by Terry Brooks. It looks so massive on my bookshelf that I can't wait for the day I finally finish it!

What's your favourite book? When's your birthday?
Let me know in the comments below!

And until next time, keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment