Thursday, September 28, 2017

The Ben 'n' Jerry's Book Tag

Summer is now officially over but as I'm trying to cling on to every last ounce of sun I've decided to do a book tag all about ice cream! Ben + Jerry's ice cream is my absolute favourite ice cream in the world so obviously I had to do this tag this week!

This tag was created by Aimal over at Bookshelves+Paperbacks so go give her blog so love!


Vanilla Caramel Fudge: A light, fluffy contemporary.
Lola and the Boy Next Door is the first book that springs to mind(closely followed by The Sky is Everywhere). This was my favourite of the trilogy and also the most summery!

Mint Chocolate Cookie: A new release you wish everyone would read.
So it isn't that new but Juniper Lemon's Happiness Index by Julie Israel. It is another amazing contemporary and debut novel (!) which I think everyone should read.

Karamel Sutra Core: A last  book in a series you were completely happy with.
I could go with Deathly Hallows, but I'm going to choose Light by Michael Grant instead. I remember reading this book for the first time and just thinking "That is exactly what I wanted to happen" before crying because my favourite series had ended.

Cherry Garcia: A book with a bittersweet ending
Sever by Lauren DeStefano.

Strawberry Shortcake: A book containing your OTP of OTPs
Currently Juniper Lemon's Happiness Index but it changes with every couple I read about!

Mil and Cookies: Two authors who could colabrate seamlessly
Jennifer Niven and Nicola Yoon. Prepare for the saddest contemporary yet!

Boston Cream Pie: A book that kept you up late

Chocolate Therapy: A book that calms you after  long day
Harry Potter or Amulet. Basically my comfort reads.

Coffee, Coffee, Buzzbuzzbuzz: An unreleased book you can't wait for
It Only Happens in the Movies by Holly Bourne or Sparrow by Sarah Moon

Which Ben + Jerry's flavour is your favourite? And what is your favourite contemporary?
Let me know in the comments below!


And until next time, keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment