Friday, September 1, 2017

Monthly Wrap Up: August 2017

This my first wrap-up post ever (!) where I summarise all my reading and blogging activity this month. I'm still working on layout but soon it will be perfect!


Wave Me Goodbye by Jacqueline Wilson


My Name is Victoria by Lucy Worsley









Juniper Lemon's Happiness Index by Julie Israel

The Girl of Ink and Stars by Karen Millwood Hargrave









I feel pretty good about this month; I managed to read 20 books and only bought 4 books so I'm definitely cutting back my TBR pile. I also read a lot of great books this month, with the majority of them turning out to be 5-star reads!

What books did you read this month? Have you read any of the books on my list?
Let me know in the comments below!

And until next time, keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment