Thursday, October 5, 2017

Autumn Reading Tag

Autumn is officially here in England. The leaves are turning red and falling all over the pavements, birds are flying to warmer countries and it is now socially acceptable for me to wear my Hufflepuff scarf to school. So what better way to celebrate Autumn than with a book tag?!



1- Are there any  book you are planning to read in the Autumn months?
    This month I'm planning to read lots of spooky, Halloween-themed books but next month I don't have too much of a plan.

2- September brings back school memories. Which required reading books did you love the most?
Animal Farm, To Kill a Mockingbird and The Phantom Tollbooth

3- October means Halloween! Name your favourite scary book and film.
For book I would have to go with Asylum by Madeline LaRoux. I'm not really a fan of scary movies but I'm always slightly scared when watching Stardust or Monster House.

4-With November it's time for Bonfire Night and fireworks. Name a book which kept you gripped.

This question confuses me so much because surely all books should keep you gripped. However one book that I read especially fast is Lola and the Boy next door (which I finished in about 4 hours).

5-What is your favourite cosy comfort read?

Harry Potter or Malory Towers

6-What hot drink do you choose when curling up a good book?
Throughout Autumn and Winter I drink hot chocolate and throughout Spring and Summer I drink tea.


Do you like scary books and films? Which one is favourite? Have you done this tag? 
Let me know in the comments below!

And until next time, keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment