Friday, October 13, 2017

October TBR

My theme for this month is Spooky reads...for obvious reasons.


Surprisingly I couldn't find many scary books on my bookshelf even though I love horror films. However I did manage to pull four books together which have some pretty spooky vibes.

1- The Haunting by Alex Bell
2- The Kiss of Death by Marcus Sedgwick
3- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
4- Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
5- Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

I'm really excited for all the books I'm reading this month; most of them have been on my TBR for over a year! It will be so relieving when I finish them because I'll finally feel like I'm cutting back my TBR!

What books are you reading this month? Have you read any of the books on my list? Let me know in the comments below!

And until next time, keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment