Today's tag is all about my more unpopular opinions about some quite popular books. I couldn't find who originally created this tag, so if you know please leave their name in the comments so I can give them credit.
On to the questions!
1. NOPE Ending: A book ending that made you go NOPE either in denial, rage, or simply because the ending was crappy.
I have a lot of strong opinions about this book, which you can read here, but Champion is definitely a book where I literally said nope whilst reading the ending.
2. NOPE. Protagonist: A main character you dislike and drives you crazy.
I loved the Selection series, and absolutely adored America Singer, so I was shocked when Eadlyn turned out to be a completely unlikable. She was the reason why I never finished this series, and pretend that the series never continued past the first three books.
3. NOPE Series: A series that turned out to be one huge pile of NOPE
I might be saying something controversial here, but the Harry Potter series fell to ruin after the Cursed Child was released. The main series is obviously one of the greatest series of all time, but that addition just ruined the series for me.
4. NOPE. Popular pairing: A “ship” you don’t support
I don't know how popular this couple is, but I could never get behind this ship. The relationship wasn't the healthiest in the world, and it was less romantic than desperate. I'm not even Team Jacob; I think Bella should have ended up with someone outside of the supernatural world.
5. NOPE. Plot twist: A plot twist you didn’t see coming or didn’t like.
Everyone knows what happens. Everyone knows why it is here. Everyone knows what it did to us.
6. NOPE. Protagonist action/decision: A character decision that made you shake your head.
I mean, this story(play) is just full of bad decisions, and I think I spent the majority of the play going 'What are you two doing, you crazy fools?!'
7. NOPE. Genre: A genre you will never read.
I'm pretty open to reading any genre but one I am staying firmly away from is erotica.
8. NOPE. Book format: Book formatting you hate and avoid buying until it comes out in a different edition.
I can't read kindle books and will always wait until the book comes out in a physical form. I just get really easily distracted when I read things on a screen so kindle books aren't for me.
9. NOPE. Trope: A trope that makes you go NOPE.
Absent or abusive or bad parents. Give children their parents!