Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Where have I been (Life Update)

I thought I would take this time to do a little life update for you guys, considering I haven't been around for a while.

Basically my life has been completely consumed by school work. Going to a boarding school means I not only have school work and activities to do, I also have activities to do outside of school with my house. On top of that my wifi is monitored to the point where websites are blocked for a hundred different reasons and I get kicked out every few minutes. I can't upload images from my computer to this blog because the wifi doesn't allow it (which is weird I know) so I have to write my posts in more creative ways.

So all in all it has been hard for me to keep on top of this blog as well as be involved in school life. However I promise I am going to try harder to be more involved in this blog and put out consistent content (even if it isn't as good as my old content).

Until next time, keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment