Saturday, April 1, 2017

April TBR

April is a very busy month for me because I'm going to be doing be GCSE exams in May and June (I'm so nervous!). This month I'll be concentrating on textbooks instead of story books. However I think I'll be able to squeeze in a couple of books from the Novel Experience and Duodecathon challenges, so here is my April TBR.

  1. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
  2. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
  3. Room by Emma Donoghue
  4. The Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs
  5. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
This is very ambitious for this month, considering I will have no spare time at all! However I'm sure I will be able to find time to read a few of these books this month so expect reviews of these books to appear here soon.

Have you read any of these books, and what did you think of them? What is your April TBR? Tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment