Thursday, August 31, 2017

Wonder Woman Book Tag

Having watched Wonder Woman 3 times I thought it was about time that I took part in this tag. Wonder Woman has quickly become one of my favourite films of all time so mixing it with books is perfect for me!

This tag was created by Amber @ Amber's Books and More on Youtube.


Wonder Woman: Your Favourite Badass Female Book Character
Hermione Granger is always the first person I think of when think of badass characters. Of course there should be an honourable mention to book Ginny.

Fantasy Island: A Book Setting You Want To Escape To

I'm going to have to stay in the Harry Potter books and say the Wizarding World!

London: A Hyped Book That Let You Down

I didn't hate it but I didn't enjoy it as much as I was expecting to. You can read all my thoughts in my review here.

Steve Trevor: A book with a beautiful cover and a great story
I know this cover isn't everyone's cup of tea but I really love the whole look of it.

Lasso of Truth: A book you hated
Review (it's pretty brutal)

Wonder Woman's Shield: A book so sad you need a shield
Anyone who has read this will understand...

No-Man's Land: A book which you want to send to No-Man's Land
I love this book so much but every time I read it I get so scared and have nightmares. I feel like the only way to deal with the nightmares is to send it through No-Man's Land.

Ares: A villain that you can't seem to hate
There isn't one main villain in this book but I loved every single character in this book.

Dr Poison: A villain that has no reason to exist

So I'm changing the question slightly to a villain I wish didn't exist, so that I can hate on Umbridge a little bit more.

The Amazons: A book you wish had more LGBT+ representation

The Harry Potter series definitely needed more LGBT+ rep because the series became so influential around the world.

Justice League: The people who are tagged!

As I'm quite new to the whole blogging scene I'm not going to tag anyone. But if you want to do this tag then I tag you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment