Wednesday, December 13, 2017

December TBR

100 points to your Hogwarts house if you can guess what this month's theme is.
...
...
If you guessed Christmas than well done! You're correct!

I love the Christmas period so much. For me Christmas has always been a happy occasion (apart from one year when my uncle went to hospital and I had a 3 hour nose bleed), so I'm always especially happy when December comes around. This month I trying to read lots of happy festive books to keep in line with the festive spirit.

On to the books!

1-Angels at the Table by Debbie Macomber
2-The Chocolate Lovers' Christmas by Carole Matthews
3-My True Love Gave To Me edited by Stephanie Perkins
4- Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Laurie Myracle

 I feel like there will be so much going on that I won't have time to read (which probably isn't true)! However I excited for all these books and I can't wait to read them!

Have you read any of the books on my list? Do you celebrate Christmas?
Let me know in the comments below!

And until next time, keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment