Thursday, December 14, 2017

'Tis the Season Tag

My first Christmassy tag of month is definitely one of my favourites; it is such a simple introduction to one of the best seasons.

This tag was created by Richard so go check him out!

Do you have a favourite winter read?

I don't really have a specific book that I read in Winter although I do tend to read a lot of Christmas themed books. At the moment I'm reading Let It Snow and feeling very Christmassy!

Find a book with blue on the cover.

There are so many books I could choose for this one but to stay with a Christmas theme I'm going to choose My True Love Gave To Me. It is such a beautiful blue colour!

Find a book you would use as the star on top of the tree.

Fun random fact about me: our family has a koala star that we always place at the top of the tree.
I think Apple and Rain would make a good tree star because it is such a bright yellow.

Pick a fictional place that would be perfect for Christmas holidays.

My first thought was Narnia because have you seen Narnia in Winter? However I would love to visit Hogwarts at Christmas to see all the Christmas decorations. Plus there would probably be time for me to visit a snowy Hogsmeade!

Pick a fictional character you'd take on holiday with you.

I'd take Dash from The 12 Days of Dash and Lily because I think he would be perfect to help me stay in the Christmas mood all holiday.

Name one book on your wishlist this year!

Only one?! My entire wishlist is made up of books; how am I meant to choose my favourite?!
If I had to choose one I'd go with Secrets for the Mad by Dodie Clark because I honestly can't wait to get my hands on that book!

Favourite Christmas drink, treat and movie?

Favourite drink: Hot chocolate! Is there any other answer for that question?
Favourite treat: Being Austrian we always have an Austrian food on Christmas Eve which is a special treat for us.
Favourite movie: Father Christmas or The Snowman or Arthur Christmas.


What holiday do you celebrate? Which fictional place would you like to visit this Winter?
Let me know in the comments below!

And until next time, keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment