Tuesday, January 15, 2019

My new favourite authors

Top Ten Tuesday: New-to-Me authors I read in 2018

Last year I aimed to push myself to read some books from different authors, so this topic is actually perfect for me. I ended up reading quite a few new authors last year, and loved several of  them, so here are my top 7  new authors of 2018!

1- Morgan Matson (Since you've been gone)

2- Maria V. Synder (Poison Study)

3- Emma Mills (foolish hearts)

4- Stephen Cole (The Aztec Code series)

5- Neal Shusterman (Unwind)

6- David Levithan (Every Day and Another Day)



Who were your favourite new authors last year? Have you read any books by the people on my list?
Let me know in the comments below!

And until next time, keep reading!

3 comments:

  1. Unwind was such a chilling and thought-provoking read.

    This is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Neal Shusterman's books, he's such a great author.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2019/01/15/top-ten-tuesday-194/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I love Libba Bray and David Levithan a lot! And Morgan Matson!

    ReplyDelete