Thursday, January 10, 2019

Ringing in the New Year Book Tag

First post of a new year and I'm super excited! I love having a new year where I can start afresh, reflecting on everything that I achieved last year and looking forward to all the great books that I can read this year. I felt that this tag was the perfect final farewell to the books I read year as I get to gush about the books I enjoyed reading.

1- Best book/ series that you read in 2018?

How am I meant to choose the best book? I loved so many!

If I had to choose I would say the best book I read this year was foolish hearts by Emma Mills and the best series was 100% the Ruby Oliver series by e. lockhart.

2- Authors that you discovered in 2018 and plan to read more of this year?

For fluffy contemporaries it would have to go to Kasie West, for hard hitting books Margaret Atwood.

3- Most anticipated book turned movie?

There are far too many for this question so I'm just going to leave a list of my top few.

+ All the Bright Places
+ Little Women
+ Cats (the musical!!!)
+ Death on the Nile 
+ The Sun is also a Star
+ Chaos Walking series

4- Name a character you wouldn't have minded sharing a kiss with on New Year's

Kai from the Lunar Chronicles

5- What's on you TBR for 2019?

My TBR is all the books I own but haven't read yet! I'll leave a link to it here, but don't be alarmed by the number of books on it. I'm aiming to get to 0 by 2022 (weird date, I know) as part of group challenge with my friends  If you want to get involved let me know in the comments!

6- How many books do you aim to read this year?

I'm going to have a pretty hectic time this year, with A-levels and uni taking up the majority of my time, so I'm only going to aim to read 30 books this year.

7- Will you participate in the Goodreads reading challenge this year?

Of course! I love keeping track of my accomplishments throughout the year, watching the little bar fill up as I read. I'm a sucker for compliments and recognition, so the Goodreads challenge is a massive confidence boast.

8- Any New Year Resolutions?

I'm going to try and upload three posts every week this year, so let's see how quickly I break this resolution!

What are your resolutions? How many books are you going to read this year?
Let me know in the comments below!

And until next time, keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment