Tuesday, January 8, 2019

New Year, new books!

Top Ten Tuesday: most anticipated releases for the first half of 2019

I am the worst when it comes to new releases. I never have any clue about what is coming out until it is released, and then the hype around it scares me too much so I don't end up reading the book for two or three years. By which point it is no longer a new release.

This year, however, I decided to get myself into gear and research what new books are coming out this year. Goodreads was a god-send for this list, because they have extensive lists of every single book that has been announced to come out for the next 5 years. So I took a little scroll down this list until I found the books that I am most looking forward to reading in the first 6 months of the year.

1- Two Can Keep a Secret by Karen M. McManus

2- Courting Darkness by Robin LaFevers

3- How to make friends with the dark by Kathleen Glasgow

4- Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett

5-  Fame, Fate and First Kiss by Kasie West

6- Call it what you want by Brigid Kemmerer

7- Girls With Sharp Sticks by Suzanne Young

8- Romanov by Nadine Brandes

9- Lovely War by Julie Berry

10- Wilder Girls by Rory Power

A lot of the books on my list come from authors who I only discovered in 2018, so I am very excited to revisit their writing style and see if I love their new books as much as the ones I read last year.

Which books are you anticipating this year? Are any of them on my list?
Let me know in the comments below!

And until next time, keep reading!

1 comment:

  1. I'd also like to read How to Make Friends With the Dark. What a great title.

    This is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete