Thursday, June 15, 2017

A-Z Book Tag

To round off my last week of exams I thought I'd do a nice and easy book tag.This tag was originally created by Jamie (link here), and I'm going to try to answer it to the best of my abilities!


Author you've read the most books from:
According to Goodreads this author is Enid Blyton, which isn't too surprising. I spent my childhood flying through all of her series, but I never realised I've read 64 of her books!

Best sequel ever:
There are so many sequels to choose! I think I'll have to go with Lies by Michael Grant because that book is amazing.

Currently reading:
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Drink of choice while drinking:
This depends on my mood and the time of the year: tea in winter, ice cold water in summer.

E-reader or physical books:
Physical Books! I don't even own an e-reader but I do own 600+ physical books.

Fictional character you would have dated in high school:
Joe from The Sky is Everywhere. He is a total sweetheart and I have a massive crush on him. If he'd even been in my social group I would have been over the moon.

Glad you gave this book a chance:
Delirium by Lauren Oliver

Hidden Book Gem:
The Other Life by Susanne Winnacker

Important moment in your reading life:
Starting this blog. It didn't happen very long ago but I've become so much happier with my reading life since I started it.

Just finished:
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass

Kinds of books you won't read:
I usually read all types of books, but erotica is one genre I will never reach for. It is just too...sexy.

Longest book I've read:
Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix by the literal queen of literature.

Major book  hangover because of:
I'm one of those lucky few who doesn't suffer from book hangovers, no matter how much I loved it. I guess the only time I really suffered from one was when I finished the Gone series because it took up about two years of my life.

Number of bookcases you own:
Officially I own 5 bookshelves but I also have piles of books in my closet and under my desk, so really it's more like 7.

One book you've read multiple times:
Any Enid Blyton book. Yes, she somehow managed to make it on my list a second time but I studied her books back in prep school. Seriously, studied.

Preferred place to read:
Anywhere with a book. Although the bus is a perfect place to read.

Quote from a book that gives you all the feels:
"I didn't need to die for him to kill me"
from This Is Where It Ends

Reading Regret:
Not reading TMI when it was being released. I would have loved to have been there from the start.

Series you started and need to finish (only complete series):
The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer and The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare.

Three of your all time favourite books:
Night Owls by Jenn Bennett, The Bone Sparrow by Zana Fraillon, and Faceless by Alyssa B. Sheinmel.

Unapologetic fangirl for:
Holly Bourne. She is one of my only auto-buy authors and I will shout about her greatness until the day I die.

Very excited for this release:
2017- It only happens in the movies by Holly Bourne
2018- The Long Forever by Eugene Lambert

Worst bookish habit:
I think this would have to be that I have to finish a book after I've started it. In the last 5 years I've only DNFed 2 books and that was only after one of my friends literally forced the book out of my hand.

X marks the spot: Find the 27th book on your shelf:
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness (which I haven't read yet)

Your latest book purchase:
I usually buy books in batches but the last book I added to my book notebook (say book one more time!) was Countless by Karen Gregory.

Zzz-snatcher book (last book to keep you up late):
To all the boys I've loved before by Jenny Han


Have you read any of the books on my list? Do you want to read any of the books on my list? If you do this tag please leave your link below so I can read it!

And until next time, keep reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment