Thursday, June 1, 2017

June TBR!

Another month rolls around and my TBR has gone through the roof since last month. I'll have more spare time because finals are almost over (only six this month) and then I'm on summer holiday until September.



This month I'm taking part in three reading challenges; the Harry Potter Readathon, Emmie's B-day Readathon and the Emojiathon. I've managed to connect a couple of the challenges together, so I have more spare time for other things (like watching booktube videos!)

Here are all the books that I'll be attempting to read this month:

  1. Monkeys on the mountains by Lucy Daniels
  2. Cell 7 by Kerry Drewery
  3. The Merlin Conspiracy by Diana Wynne Jones (emojiathon, ✌)
  4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (emojiathon,💓)
  5. Throne of Glass by Sarah J Mass (emojiathon, 👀)
  6. The Sirens of Surrentum by Caroline Lawrence (emojiathon, 😊)
  7. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
  8. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix 


I honestly didn't realise how many fantasy books I was going to read this month. When I sat down to write this post I thought there would be a few on my list, but the books kind of just piled up (a problem we all know too well!). Luckily the summer holidays are starting, so I may be able to get through this list... Maybe.

Accurate representation of me this summer:



What books are on your June TBR? What are your opinions on the books I've chosen? Please let me know in the comments down below.

And until next time, keep reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment