Thursday, October 10, 2019

Bookish people I watch when I'm not reading

A couple of years ago I did a Top Ten Tuesday post about my favourite booktubers, and I realised that my list has changed a little since then (mainly I watch a lot more booktubers now then I did then). So I decided to take the opportunity today to share my new list of booktubers you need to watch.

Codie's Book Corner (Codie)

I've only just started watching Codie's videos but I love her Wheel of TBR series! It's such a creative way to try and get through her TBR, and a lot of fun to watch her panic as the big book prompt comes up! She also does weekly reading vlogs so you can see her progress as she works through the TBR.

A Clockwork Reader (Hannah)

She hasn't been uploading as much lately, but the videos that she does upload are the softest things on Youtube and always fill me with a warm feeling. I love that she has started doing her own thing, rather than only focusing on book related videos because it seems to make her happier.

Read by Zoe (Zoe)

I think I can safely say that of all the people on this list, Zoe is my favourite. I watch every single video by her, love everything she puts out and will always watch her videos. She is like a little ray of sunshine coming through your screen and always makes me feel better.

Peruse Project (Regan)

I've only just started watching Regan's videos (literally last week) but I really love her book haul videos that she does, so she deserved a place on this list! She reads a mixture of new releases and older books, so I'm always guaranteed to see a book in her haul that I've heard of!

Books and Lala (Kayla)

The Queen of Readathons, Kayla has become my new obsession this year. She vlogs about books that she is reading, readathons that she is competing in and challenges that she has set herself. On top of that she always puts out fun ans unique videos, which leave me in awe of her mental power.

 Books With Emily Fox (Emily)

Emily's videos are different from the other youtubers on this list because she's not afraid to talk about her negative opinions and it is absolutely hilarious. Also she has a snow globe of herself that the camera always focuses on, which has resulted in a love/hate relationship between Emily and her snow globe.

Merphy Napier (Merphy)

Merphy has been doing a series on her channel recently of the best and worst books in certain categories (like series finales or starters) and I've found them really interesting. In all her wrap-ups (as well as these videos) she goes into detail about why she didn't enjoy a certain book, so that you know to avoid it if it doesn't sound like your cup of tea, and it makes her wrap-ups good fun to watch.

Which booktubers are your favourites? Are any of them on this list?
Let me know in the comments below!

And until next time, keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment