Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Five brilliant booktubers

As many book lovers will know it isn't just about reading books. It's also about the online community, the friends you make, the Goodreads groups you join and the youtubers you watch. Today I thought I'd share with you my top five favourite booktubers. These aren't in any particular order because I love them all equally.

*All the links lead to the channels so you can binge watch their videos*


1- Booksplosion (Kat, Christine and Jesse)

Honestly, if you don't know who these people are you have either a) never been on YouTube (in which case, how?!) or b) have never been to the booktube side of the internet (in which case, go there now!). These people are possibly the biggest booktubers there are and have even formed a book club together. I grouped them together because they are the modern Golden Trio and it leaves space for other booktubers I love!

2- Go with flick (Felicity)

I only discovered Felicity this year but I have fallen in love with her channel. She is calm and gentle and has an almost motherly tone to her that makes me feel safe. I especially love watching her book hauls, and her editing is absolutely hilarious. Each video is unique and special in its own way, and there is a new adventure around ever corner.

3- EmmmaBooks (Emma)

Emma is another big youtuber who I've only just discovered. I love how honest and happy she is and it is honestly just like having a big sister. She talks about more diverse books and doesn't always stick to the more popular books. And I don't think you'll find a person who loves TMI more than Emma!

4- A Clockwork Reader (Hannah)

The main reason why I watch Hannah's videos is because she also recommends the best books. My favourite video is the Hogwarts House recommendations that she recently uploaded and I've actually found some of my new favourite books from these videos. I also love how truthful she is; if she doesn't like a popular book, she won't shy away from that opinion.

5- A Dash of Ash (Ashley)

I mostly watch Ashley when I want a pick-me up or to find out about a brand new tag. Although she doesn't do hundreds of tags, the ones she does do are high quality and entertaining. I also love her book hauls because she always seems so excited about every book she buys.



Who are on your top 5 booktuber list? Do you watch any of the people on my list? Please let me know in the comments below!

And until next time, keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment