Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Everything, Everything Trailer Review

Everything, Everything is getting turned into a film this year and I am super excited! In case you don't know here is a quick synopsis:
Madeline Whittier is allergic to the outside world. So allergic, in fact, that she has never left the house in all of her seventeen years. But when Olly moves in next door, and wants to talk to Maddy, tiny holes start to appear in the protective bubble her mother has built around her. Olly writes his IM address on a piece of paper, shows it at her window, and suddenly, a door opens. Maddy is certainly going to fall in love with Olly. It's almost certainly going to be a disaster.

I read this book at the beginning of the year in 3 hours and fell in love with it. Although it has had a lot of criticism I adored it and I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't read it. And now on to the trailer.
Watch it here --->

I have a lot of emotions about this video; I absolutely loved it. Maddy looks exactly as I expected her to look and both of the actors perfectly conveyed how the characters act around each other in the book. I'm surprisingly happy with this book to movie adaptation (from what I've seen so far).

One thing that did throw me a little was how Olly looked. When I first watched this trailer I didn't feel like he was what I pictured whilst reading the book. However after watching it a second (and third and fourth and fifth) time I have grown to love him. 

I am extremely excited for this movie and I'll be going to the cinema the day it comes out. It is my most anticipated movie of this year (above Beauty and the Beast or Star Wars) and May can not come around fast enough!

Did you like the book/ Are you excited for this movie? Tell me in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment