Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March TBR

This month I'm taking part in two reading challenges (yearathon and all the short ones), so I have a list of books I need to read this month. It is strange having a stack of books on my desk ready for me to read because I usually just read whatever I want, when I want. That being said, I am super excited for the book I  will be reading this month.

So, in no order what so ever, here are the books I will be reading:


  1. The Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz
  2. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  3. Slawter by Darren Shan
  4. The Girl Savage by Katherine Rundell
  5. Peter Pan by J.M.Barrie
  6. Summer Falls and other stories by Justin Richards
There it is: my ambitious TBR. Luckily I have a week-long holiday during this time, giving me some spare time to read instead of study. Hopefully I'll be able to read all of the books this month, although I can't promise anything!

Have you read any of these books, and what did you think of them? What is your March TBR? Tell me in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment