Thursday, July 6, 2017

July TBR!

This July is going to be a little crazy for me. I get back from on England on the first then have a week until I leave to go to France. I'll then be France for a week(!) camping, so I'm going to be AFK for a while. Then I'll get back and have to start packing again to be ready to go to boarding school!


The one good thing about this month is that the journey to France is 9 hours long so I'll have a good 18 hours to read books. I was only able to find one readathon to take part in this month, and I've even changed the rules a little bit! If you've found (or created!) any interesting readathons please let me know in the comments!

Apart from the Harry Potter Readathon that I've been taking part in, I'm also going to be joining in with the Fairy-A-Thon this month. I've changed a couple of the challenges to try and help my reach my goal of only having 100 books on my TBR by the end of the year, but I've stuck to the fairy tale theme.

On to the books!

  1. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
  3. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child 
  4. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer 
  5. Mary Poppins Opens the Door by P. L Travers 
  6. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
  7. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
  8. Frozen in Time by Ali Sparkes
  9. The Heir by Kiera Cass
  10. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern  

I'm feeling ambitious this month; not only am I reading 10 books, I'll also be knocking 7 books off my TBR! Look out for reviews on all these books on here and also over on Goodreads (where I am always open to chat). 

If you've read any of these books, please let me know your thoughts down below!

And until next time, keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment