Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Booktube-a-thon: Day 3

See my TBR here
Challenges Complete: 2
Book Count: 2
Page Count: 707

I feel like this shows my brain's thoughts during the day.

Since yesterday morning I have had the worst series of headaches ever, so I've not really got much reading done. However last night I stayed up late reading Attachments and I managed to finish it so I'm super proud.

I've now moved on to Wonder, but once again I got no reading done today which I'm annoyed about because I really want to finish Wonder. Hopefully I'll get some more reading done tomorrow!

Today's challenge was hosted by Zoe from readbyzoe and you basically have to re-enact a scene from a book-to-movie adaptation.

So I slightly adapted today's challenge to make it better for my blog. Instead of re-enacting a movie scene I'm going to choose three books that I want to be a movie and pick directors or actors to go with it.

Okay, let's go!


Book #1: The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Director: Time Burton (and someone else)

I feel like Dodie Clark would be good as Celia because they have a similar look and feel around them.
I'm not so sure about who I want to play Marco. However I do think they would have to be British or at least have a British accent. (Possibly Matt Smith?)
I don't care how old Hector Bowen is but Benedict Cumberbatch has to play him with an attitude similar to Sherlock's.





Book #2: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins


I have no idea what I want to be done with this book but I know I want it to happen.

I have seen a couple of people asking for Shailene Woodley to be Anna if it happens but I'm kind of against that. I don't know why, and I'm sure she would be great, but I can't picture her as Anna.






Book #3: The Gone Series by Michael Grant


Once again I don't know specific details, but I do know I want it to happen.

 I think the problem with Anna and Gone is that I want all the characters to be played by actual teenagers instead of adults because it would make the film feel more 'real'.






Do you agree with me? What books do you want to see adapted? Are you taking part in the Booktube-a-thon? Let me know in the comments below!

And until next time, keep reading!









No comments:

Post a Comment