Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Five fictional characters I'd love to be friends with

Everyone knows that book characters are the best people in the world. They are inspiring, kind, caring and all around awesome human beings. And we want to be best friends with all of them.

I have chosen five characters that I most want to be friends with, although honestly this list could have 20+ characters on it. As usual this list is in no particular order as I love them all equally.


1- The Golden Trio (Harry, Hermione and Ron)

So technically they are three people, but I feel like if you choose one you get the other two. Honestly I do feel like I am already friends with them because they have helped me through difficult times, and we grew up together.


2- Maisie Winters from Faceless: If you haven't read this book yet, go do  it  NOW! Faceless is my favourite book of 2017 and I love Maisie with all my heart. She is so lost for the majority of her book and I just want to hug her and tell her everything will be okay.

3- Percy Jackson from the Percy Jackson Series: Percy is such a down-to-earth kid, even after everything he has gone through. He cares about his friends and will risk literally everything to go ave them. With Percy as my friend I wouldn't have to scared of anything ever again.

4- Jo March from Little Women: Jo is a feisty and fierce girl who stands up for she believes is right and doesn't let her gender stop her from being awesome. She is my favourite of the four sisters, although I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Beth. If we were friends we would be able to go on adventures together. 

5- Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter: I recently re-read Order of the Phoenix and fell in love with Luna. I never realised how much I connect with Luna but now that I've seen the connections I know I would love to be best friends with her.

*Bonus Character*: Klaus Baudelaire from A Series of Unfortunate Events: I would be able to talk to him about books which would be awesome!


Who would you have in your top five? Would you want anyone on my list to be your friend? Let me know in the comments below!

And until next time, keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment