Thursday, August 3, 2017

August TBR!

Last month was a great reading month for me. I managed to read 21 books, finishing all the books on my TBR and  then some. However this month is the last month of the summer holidays and the month I'll be packing for boarding school.


I've decided to take a break from reading challenges this month, although I will be finishing the Harry Potter readathon in the first week. I have set myself a personal challenge this month which is to finally catch up with the Shadowhunter world...

I've actually started The Mortal Instruments 3 times, but never got past the fourth book (City of Fallen Angels?) It wasn't that I didn't enjoy them, it was just there were so many books and I was falling so far behind that I couldn't catch up.

 I've finally decided enough is enough and this month I will read as many Cassandra Clare books as possible!

Here are the series I'll be reading:

  1. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (to complete the Harry Potter read-a-thon)
  2. The Mortal Instruments 
  3. The Infernal Devices 
  4. The Dark Artifices (maybe, I'm not sure)
  5. The Bane Chronicles
  6. Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy

And that's it! Although it doesn't look like much I'll end up reading 13 books and 1 play so I'll be kept busy this month!

I'd love to know what you're reading this month, as well as your opinions on the series I'll be finishing this month.

And until next time, keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment