Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Five books I'd love to re-read

I hardly ever re-read books because my TBR list is long enough to reach the moon by now, so I feel like I have to keep reading new books to stop myself drowning in unread books. However there have been a couple of times where I looked at my bookshelves and thought "I really need to read that book again". Today I'm going to share the top 5 books I've want to re-read as soon as possible!



Even though I read this book this year I have been wanting to re-read it since I finished it the first time. It has definitely become my favourite book of all time.

2- Gone Series by Michael Grant
This series was my ticket into young adult books but I haven't read any of them since I was 11, so I want to re-read the series to see if it is as good as I remember.

Another series I want to re-read to see if it is as good as I remember! When I first read this series I fell in love with it, but after hearing everyone's negative opinions I'm not so sure...

4- It's Kind Of A Funny Story by Ned Vizzini 
I literally read this book last month but I already want to read it again. I feel like it such an important own voices novel that every should at least give it a try!

5- The Book Thief By Marcus Zusak 
When I first read this book I was in a speed reading mood, which is the worst mood for this book. I finished it super fast and loved it, but I feel like I didn't get the full experience out of it. Hopefully I'll find the time to re-read it a little slower!


Which books would you choose to re-read? Are you are re-reader? Let me know in the comments down below!

And until next time, keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment