Thursday, August 10, 2017

Harry Potter Book Tag


The Harry Potter readathon finished last week so I thought what better way to reflect on my magical experience than with a tag. I saw this tag over on Twin Tales so please go give them some love.


1- Favourite book?
I love Goblet of Fire and Order of the Phoenix equally, because we get to see the depth of the wizarding world in them.

2- Favourite movie?
I love Deathly Hallows: Part One, but only because of the memories behind it. I was on a school trip to France, and we all pretended to be 13 just so we could watch it. Also because we filled up the entire ferry cinema nobody else could come and watch it!


3- Favourite character?
From the books: Ginny. She was so awesome and strong, I was really upset with how they wrote her in the films.

4- Which Quidditch position would you play?
I'm going to say Chaser because it is closest to the place I play in netball.

5- Favourite marauder?
 I love Padfoot (Sirius) and Moony (Lupin) together, but I'm leaning towards Padfoot because he's a dog!

6- Which house would you be in?
Hufflepuff! I've always wanted to be in Hufflepuff and was delighted when Pottermore sorted me into it!


7- Which class would you most like to take?
Defence against the Dark Arts? I think. If I had a reliable teacher.

8- If you could bring one character back to life who would it be?
Without a shadow of a doubt, Fred.

9- Which Deathly Hallow would you pick?
The Invisibility Cloak. Not only is it the least evil, it also seems like the most fun. 

10- Which character would be your best friend?
Even though I like Ginny best I'd much rather be friends with Luna.



Would you choose the same answers as me? Have you done this tag? If you have leave a comment below and I'll come check it out.

And until next time, keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment