Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Ten books I'm taking to boarding school!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme run by the lovely people over at The Broke and Bookish.

I'm going to boarding school for the first time this September so I have to say goodbye to my books. I can't take all 600+ of my books to boarding school with me (even though I wish I could!). I have a limited space in my bags which will be most taken up by clothes, so I have to be selective about which book I take with me. 

Obviously I'm going to be taking a few old favourites with me, but this list is just books made up of books that are on my TBR.




1- Just One Day by Gayle Forman

Amazon | Book Depository | Goodreads


2- One Of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus

Amazon | Book Depository | Goodreads







3- The Beginning Woods by Malcolm McNeill

Amazon | Book Depository | Goodreads

4- The Tattooed Heart by Michael Grant

Amazon | Book Depository | Goodreads







5- The Haunting by Alex Bell

Amazon | Book Depository | Goodreads

6- All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

Amazon | Book Depository | Goodreads





7- The Unwind Dystology by Neal Shusterman

Amazon | Book Depository | Goodreads

8- Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children Series by Ransom Riggs

Amazon | Book Depository | Goodreads





9- Matched by Ally Condie

Amazon | Book Depository | Goodreads


10- Ballet Shoes by Noel Streatfeild

Amazon | Book Depository | Goodreads





What books are you planning on reading this year? Have you read an of the books on my list? Let me know in the comments, as well as leaving a link to your own TTT!

3 comments:

  1. Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children Series by Ransom Riggs...definitely would take that one to boarding school! :) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these, but I really like your spin on this week's topic. Here is my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Unwind Dystology is so good! And Ballet Shoes was one of my favourite books as a kid. Fun spin on this week's topic!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/08/22/top-ten-tuesday-121/

    ReplyDelete